Monday, December 13, 2010

mockery of my every day life.....

yeah i think that's what i'll do with my boredom blog.  mock my own life.  i don't know why but hey if it works.....

not totally looking forward to having days off with nothing to do...even though allen is my real boyfriend, the t.v. and computer are my lovers.  this might cause a problem in my slowly executing my fat.  i totally understand the line "bowl full of jelly" when describing santa in the poem the night before christmas.  what i am looking forward is going to visit allen for new years.  that will be fun...even if it might be cold.

this morning i had the nearly uncontrollable urge to put on ever stitch of clothing i owned.  hmmm with the nasty bitter wind, and biting cold air i can't imagine why.  maybe i should be a polar bear member this winter...then i tell myself i'm crazy.  not that there anything against the polar bear club, more power to you!  for those who don't know what the polar bear plunge is...on new years, or other days in january, people take a dip in lake michigan.  yep.  you read that right, in january!

one of the things i'm planing on doing over break is spearheading my novle, not the one i'm reading, the one i'm writing.  we'll see how much i get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment