Monday, December 27, 2010

school and things

so school ended with some interesting news.  first i got an A in my class, and my instructor asked if he could use one of my essays for a format for future classes...of course i said yes.  and i thought that things were ok as far as my fafsa stood, come to find out there is a restriction on my application...i appealed that and declared my major. fine arts in film...i can still write and do film too.

now the reason my application was restricted was i had two failed classes that i never made-up.  lets give my old job a big thumps up!...yeah if you know me you know the sarcasm in that statement.

mom took the girls to get our hair cut.  i was not allowed to cut it too short.  but it looks cute.  i even did my hair for christmas eve.  that too was looking good.  speaking of christmas it was not the christmas morning it was the christmas night.  the only thing i got that i asked for was a gift card.  i got slippers and an electric blanket. that blanket has become my new bestfriend.

i'm excited to see allen later this week.  i'm leaving thursday evening and getting into kentuky way to early.  when i leave it'll be way to late and getting back will be in the morning.  i've been getting a blanket response from a lot of people...behave myself!  excuse me i can behave myself...mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment